Ben Parker Facility Request Form

On-campus groups should use the Reservation Portal to request use of our facilities. If you are a group from off-campus, please email  If you would like to serve alcohol at your event you must also complete this Request to Serve Alcohol Form.

© 2017 Colorado School of Mines | | Equal Opportunity | Privacy Policy | Directories | Text Only | | rss

Last Updated: 08/04/2017 08:23:15